Daisypath Friendship tickers

DOOJOON

HYUNSEUNG

JUNHYUNG

YOSEOB

GIKWANG

DONGWOON

Saturday 14 April 2012

Fanfic by Haniismiling : With who I REALLY want to BE...?


Character :


IU as Lee Ji Eun

A cheerful and excited girl. Wooyoung's girlfriend and she just think about him. But it changes when Yoseob came. Have an amazing and skillfull voice but nobody know that except Yoseob.


Yoseob B2ST as Yang Yoseob

A noisy boy. Very skillful in singing and dance. He likes Ji Eun and following Ji Eun everywhere she goes. Be in different school from Ji Eun, Suzy and Wooyoung. An independent boy that goes to part-time work although he is rich.


Suzy MissA as Bae Suzy

Ji Eun's best friend since childhood. Has a strong personality and very honest. She likes his part-time work friend, Yoseob. A loyal girl. Many peoples said that she is very annoying and called her " Miss Know Everything" but actually she is a sweet girl.


Wooyoung 2PM as Jang Wooyoung

A cool guy. JiEun's boyfriend. Expert in dancing. Good-manner and kind to everybody. Except Suzy













Foreword:

" Aahh..!! Ottokhae? Suzy.. what should I do?"

" This girl.. what more?"

" Arrggh!! I think I'm going crazy.. Why I always thinking about Yoseob? My boyfriend is actually Wooyoung!"

Ji Eun's confession made Suzy silent.

Sorry JiEun..

I cannot help you because I have the same problem.. How will I help you if I cannot solve my own problem too with that two guys?!?!

Especially with yours, Wooyoung-ah..

Even I cannot stop this feeling to him! Mianhae.. Mianhae JiEun....jongmal..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" So, what's going on, huh?" He asked directly to Wooyoung who was still wearing his shoes.

" What are you talking about?"

" You know what I am talking about know.., Jieun-ah. Did you do something to her?"

" No, I don't"

" Okay, I get it. Then what's your feeling to her now?"

" W-what? I..I love her.. of course..."

" Really? Is that your true feeling?"

The athmosphere now became more silent than before.

Yoseob didn't sure with Wooyoung's confession. While Wooyoung didn't regret his word, but there was something in his mind now.

He was thinking about that girl... not JiEun but that girl...

" Okay, if you say so. But, listen.. if you dissaponting her.. You deal it with me" said Yoseob. Calm but sure

Then Yoseob walked to his school. Leaving JiEun, Wooyoung and Suzy's school.

" Wait, " a voice stopped his step.

He turned around and saw Wooyoung looking at him.

" What's more?"

" Are you really love JiEun? that much..?"

" Definitely. What should I doubt again with that?" said Yoseob clearly. Then he next his step.

Lucky you, Yang YoSeob. You know your feeling well.

Maybe JiEun is better belong with you. Compare with me, that cannot love her fully...

I am still thinking about that girl, Suzy..

The way she talking to me, the way she thinking, and...

Wooyoung's mind stopped when he saw a girl that walk to him. That girl stopped too when looking who was in front of her.

That girl... Suzy.

---------------------------------------------

" AAAARGH?!?! Jongmal!!! Be aware JiEun! Yoseob is just friend! Just friend JiEun!! Even he is very suck! He always disturbing you! He always make you angry! What is so good about him?... NO!" JiEun still talking with herself and hit her own head.

Suddenly, she realized.. there is someone who watched her for a long time. She lifted her head up and saw Yoseob smiling at her. Not a huge smile as usual. It just a little smile. But it makes JiEun's heart beats. Again.

Then.. JiEun realized.. She know well to whom her hearts belong to.

The guy that in front of her now.... <3

This Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/119216/with-who-i-really-want-to-be-iusinger-leejieun-suzy-wooyoung-yoseob-iuxyoseob-iuseob


No comments:

Post a Comment