Daisypath Friendship tickers

DOOJOON

HYUNSEUNG

JUNHYUNG

YOSEOB

GIKWANG

DONGWOON

Sunday 8 June 2014

My Love For BTOB




BEAST will comeback on 16 June. but for awhile to waiting, I have fallen In Love with BTOB xDD Lolol..
After BTOB Debut in 2012, I only know their debut songs 'Insane'. I didn't give much support for them. but still keep following their songs, like 'Wow', 'Imagine', 'Irresistible Lips', 'I only know love', '2nd Confession', 'Thriller' ... 
So, in 2014, they have make a comeback by 'Beep Beep' that makes me into them. Those song really catch my attention. 




Although the song should be sad, but they looks really happy. Starting this, I've searching more information about them. and guess what I've found?!! it's BTOB 'Cool Men' !!! 



to new fans, you all need to see this show. Also, you must watch 'BTOB MSC' means BTOB Manager Self Camera. It has season 2. 



from there I started getting interested in them. For your information, Their fanclub name is 'Melody'. they also provide a special song for fans.





Please Supporting them In many ways~!! MELODY :)



No comments:

Post a Comment