Daisypath Friendship tickers

DOOJOON

HYUNSEUNG

JUNHYUNG

YOSEOB

GIKWANG

DONGWOON

Saturday 20 May 2017

My ..... Hurts soooo Bad~


The Moment where every memories suddenly appears at one night.. My heart gonna explode!!! 

I've been a fan of BEAST since I'm in high school~ and I've guess I live with their voice as my lullaby, their song as my hopes, so my day brighter, I felt comfortable grown up by their voice..so I become fans of them until I finally graduate from school.. but there's so many rookies boy group debut! For some reason I left BEAST behind and become fans to another boy group! Ouch! Sorry T-T 

But the news about them leaving CUBE made me so dumbfounded because that time I'm celebrate their anniversary tho -_-"  I am really crying cause cant believe they gonna disband!! After so many problems they face, They finally debut again with the name of HIGHLIGHT!!! Being together from below until Now made me feel overwhelmed by how they really LOVE music :'(   They even produced their own album! also build their company by themselves! OUHHH how proud!!

Tonight, I reminisce every song, performance and collect every precious moment of them as BEAST. I feel so bad to see them struggle just to make sure they live their dream... Actually I envy.. how can I be like them? I didnt even have courage to shout my dreams to the world!! so how can I even get to walk with my legs touch the ground? I'm not even dare.. 
Eventhough I said that I was a fan, but not even once I got to met them. There's a chance but it can never be mine..

But that's make me realize so many thing.. I've found a ray of light long time ago.. but leave them for the SUN.. 

So my hearts gonna burst because it contains so many memories, guilty, regret & etc.. Loving them is not a choice but choose to stay is :)

I hope they become recognized by their talent and passion! It will be great if they met someone tho BWAHHAHA I really look forward how they gonna take care of their children! and how their child looks!! Gosh I'm become nut LOL It's really late right now!! I'm better go to sleep! Gotcha!


No comments:

Post a Comment