Daisypath Friendship tickers

DOOJOON

HYUNSEUNG

JUNHYUNG

YOSEOB

GIKWANG

DONGWOON

Tuesday 28 November 2017

I Live Because I can't Die



Lately, things get hard on me.. felt tired, given up, dissapointed, mad & etc.. but I know this is just a trial for me to grown up and be more mature. I can't always seeking for help.. and I know I can't always statisfied everyone but I'm a human who's make mistakes, who's not perfect, who's still need more to learn, who's begin to grown up, that's me, an ordinary people.. I may a bit different from you, we may have different lifestyle, we may have different preference so don't judge people from being different just because We Are Different. 

You'll need people like me, you'll need people like me for you to judge, you'll need people like me to get the blame for you.

What would you get to tease someone? what would you get bad mouthing someone? what would you get hating someone? what would you get? what would you get?

I'm tired. I am tired of trying. I'm tired of trying to hold this feeling. I've tried my best to improve but some things just can't be right. I know I shouldn't run away from the problems. But I keep doing that. all over again.

Nowadays I keep thinking why we live.. what we live for.. how can we live.. what kind of life we can call it's normal? will we get enough time to fall in love, married, and working? is it worth living? I wish I could find the meaning to live.


No comments:

Post a Comment