Daisypath Friendship tickers

DOOJOON

HYUNSEUNG

JUNHYUNG

YOSEOB

GIKWANG

DONGWOON

Saturday 30 December 2017

To My Youth


 
     New Year is coming but I'm getting lonelier. feeling dead when comparing someone who's better than me again. maybe that's the reason I stay in the same place. afraid to take a step further than my comfort zone. Oh I hope I can get up and start to live as my own self. Why I compare? because I envy and I hate the fact that they can easily found a way to success no matter how worst the situation they in. I believe I can reach their position and working hard as usual but the result still same. I shouldn't dreaming from the beginning.

      I'm always hope I can turn back to the past to fix my mistakes. but history will change and my future self will more suffer. for the last time, Let me go where I belong to.

No comments:

Post a Comment