Daisypath Friendship tickers

DOOJOON

HYUNSEUNG

JUNHYUNG

YOSEOB

GIKWANG

DONGWOON

Sunday 1 July 2018

Everything



To you, who once was my friends, stay by my side 
wherever and whenever I need you. Sad or happy it was you 
who I share all of my moments with. 
We may not in touch again or know about each other's condition
but you still deserve to be called a friend,
My Friend
'I wish you luck' or 'Don't forget me ' is the common word
to be said during separation,
Its easy to say even its hard to do 
'We need to be apart so we can meet again.'
To those promises
I guess its meaningless for you or.. to us to be kept
we have the chance but we keep missed it
The time is ticking marking our separating but none of us realized
Every sec or minute are precious but we keep wasting 
Until you.. or I met someone new
Every day we will meet different people and that's when 
whether they will be meaningful to us or not
I will not blamed you and I will never blamed the memories we've shared
I guess it's meant to be forgotten,
no used being kept long
Let's move on.
You are my everything and I am nothing


No comments:

Post a Comment