Daisypath Friendship tickers

DOOJOON

HYUNSEUNG

JUNHYUNG

YOSEOB

GIKWANG

DONGWOON

Monday 30 July 2018

Runaway



Everyone has a dream..something they want to achieve, something precious they want to do in their life,  I have too. But when life gets harder and
I want to give up, I feel exhausted, I started gets tired, Maybe because I thought I've lost my way. I lost my track. I lost something precious that I thought it will be works out fine for me. NO. DON'T. Don't ever give up. don't ever think chance comes easily. Grow up. Be matured. Keep thinking positives. Everyone has their own way to success. Don't feeling down and don't lost hope. 
Miracles will happen. :) 

but why people keep judged someone based on their own preference. their own taste. I know we has our own opinion but we should not hurting someone cannot looked down onto someone. I'm tired of trying tired encounter someone new I'm tired of everything. I just wanna Runaway from this feeling. I hate this feeling. 


No comments:

Post a Comment