Daisypath Friendship tickers

DOOJOON

HYUNSEUNG

JUNHYUNG

YOSEOB

GIKWANG

DONGWOON

Friday 21 December 2018

The Hardest Part




Someone I always count on. Until now I can dream because of them. I thought they don't feel like giving up because they are doing something they really want.  Always working with passion and try their best eventhough they felt tired. but I believe they still happy and proud of their achievements. 

I can't believe... they actually thinking to gave up. Someone who looks tough, brave, live with passion but still thinking 'same word' as me. ah... so they actually can fall too. 

The hardest part in life is when, you thinking about to let go something.. thinking if you wont regret your choice. Its what you choose, your own choice. Because if you blame someone else it will be more worse. You will never get mature.

but still, i'm thankful I met them. They gives me comfort with their music. They fill me up with their passion. They show me how to be confident. And mostly They prove me that effort never betrays me. :) 

If One day, they really gonna leave us.. they want to stop.. i will support you. Even though it may hurts, but I don;t want to be cruel   because its their choices after all :)  I believe they make a good decision. I believe they thinking about it million times.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment