Daisypath Friendship tickers

DOOJOON

HYUNSEUNG

JUNHYUNG

YOSEOB

GIKWANG

DONGWOON

Saturday 9 March 2019

LIVE YOUR LIFE



  • Live every day on a fresh new start.
  • Be true to who you are
  • Be proactive
  • Rather than think “what if,” think “next time”
  • Focus on WHAT vs. How
  • Create your own opportunities
  • Live more consciously each day
  • Be committed to your growth
  • Set your life commandments
  • Stop putting life on hold
  • Take action on your goals and dreams
  • Discover your passion in life
  • Develop 100% self-belief
  • Help other people who are in need.
  • Keep upgrading yourself
  • Be the absolute best in what you do
  • Live in the moment
  • Be your best self  

Nowadays I feel so happy :) I do what I want to do and smiles more :) I've challenge myself to pass the comfort zone this year! i'll try to experiences more things and live my dreams. 

" Every moment i make sure not to lose my integrity, to always be myself so I dont embarass the me from the beginning " -JHOPE 

No comments:

Post a Comment