Daisypath Friendship tickers

DOOJOON

HYUNSEUNG

JUNHYUNG

YOSEOB

GIKWANG

DONGWOON

Friday 3 July 2020

I WONT TELL A SOUL


AT THAT MOMENT I FELT GIVING UP. I FEEL SUFFOCATED. CHOKE .LIFE IS GETTING HARD. I DON'T WANT TO GREW UP. AND I .. WANT TO DIE. ENDED EVERYTHING. 

HOW COME THE OLD ME IS COMING BACK? 
EVERYTHING IS BLURRED. MY FUTURE. 

So sad. I'm feeling so sad. i dont even feel like a normal person. i hate everyone around me. i hate to overthinking . i get nervous for no reason. panic attacks. i hate my mind i hate myself. 
it comes without warning. 
.
.
.
.
I thought i already forget everything in the past. i thought it was. but no. it still lingers dancing on my mind. Life been hard, i no longer cares for my feeling, my appearance. i just go with the flows. 
Why i dont have the perfect future. why people are easily judged. why i am so overthinker. why i'm so full of sympathy. JUST WHY.  ANSWER ME. 


No comments:

Post a Comment